RADAC Coarse Match Rules
1. Barbless or Micro barb hooks only.
2. Keepnets must be fully submerged underwater at all times.
All fish over 5lb will be weighed in by a steward and released.
3. No more than 50lb must be kept in a keepnet at any one time, a second net must be used.
4. No bite alarms.
5. No floating baits.
6. No dead baiting or lure fishing allowed, (Pike do not count in coarse matches).
7. No fixed bolt rigs.
8. All large fish to be netted and unhooked in landing net and then placed into keepnet via landing net. To minimise handling of fish.
9. Ensure when unhooking larger fish you find a suitable soft grassed area or use an unhooking mat if available.