RADAC Carp Match Rules
All members fishing for Carp MUST abide by these rules:
- 1. Barbless or Micro barb hooks only.
2. Appropriate size unhooking mat must be used (Minimum 36").
3. Appropriate size landing net must be used (Minimum 36").
4. No fixed bolt rigs or leadcore to be used.
5. All lines must be at least 10lb breaking strain.
6. No nuts of any description to be used.
7. No freshwater clams to be used.
8. Carp Klinic to be carried and used for carp at all times.
9. Maximum of 3kg of groundbait or loosefeed per 24hr session.
Carp must not be retained in keepnets, carp sacks are acceptable for short periods of time.
No tins allowed on the bankside - please empty in a suitable container before fishing.